The mission at St. John Primary/St. Theresa Middle is to serve one another through Catholic values as we strive for spiritual growth and academic excellence.
The faculty and staff are committed to the religious and academic education of each student to his/her full potential. Parents and faculty work in partnership to guide each student through instruction that promotes acceptance, tolerance, love, individuality, inquiry and success. We are faith-filled, family-oriented, and future-focused.
We Serve One Another Through Catholic Values
- service projects for the community and partnership church parishes
- service and religious retreats
- statues, photos, crucifixes, prayer tables, and bulletin boards displayed throughout campuses
We Strive for Spiritual Growth
- prayer throughout each day
- school-wide weekly Mass
- grade-level and homeroom Masses
- liturgical season and feast day celebrations
- on-going catechetical formation classes for faculty
- student club "God's Warriors"
We Strive for Academic Excellence
- religion curriculum supported by the USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- ACRE (Assessment of Catechesis of Religious Education) scores continuously above the national average
- all subjects follow diocesan standards of academic excellence
*Please visit the Academics section for more information about curriculum for all subjects.
Check out the following religious websites: