Admissions timeline for 2019-2020 School Year:
- Nov. 13, 2018 – St. Theresa Middle Open House and classroom tours
- Dec. 3, 2018 – St. John Primary Open House and classroom tours
- Dec. 3, 2018 – Admissions Opens for New perspective students, Pre-K through 8th grade
- February 2019 – Notification of admission results mailed
- March 2019 – Brigance Assessments (New Pre-K and Kindergarten)
How to Apply
- To enter pre-kindergarten, a student must be 4 years old by September 30th. To enter kindergarten, a student must be 5 years old by September 30th.
- All pre-kindergarten and new kindergarten applicants will be screened for “readiness”.
- All other grade level applications (1st-8th) are reviewed and held until in-school registration and retentions are final.
» Online Application Process (Admissions is done online. )
» The following will be required during online application process:
- $65 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Downloadable photo of child
- Print and complete Readiness Form (Pre-K and new Kindergarten only).
- Print and complete Church Parish Verification Form and submit to your pastor.
» The following must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
- Original Baptismal Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Readiness Form (Pre-Kindergarten & new Kindergarten only)
- Report Card/Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Educational Evaluation (if applicable)
» General Information
- The Church Parish Verification Form is required of all applicants Catholic and Non-Catholic.
- No application will be considered until the complete online application and all of the above listed documents are submitted to the Admissions Office.
- All new applicants, pre-kindergarten through 8th grade, are notified of admissions results by mail.
Thank you for showing an interest in St. John Primary/St. Theresa Middle.