Call for a tour!
> Pre-K and Kindergarten
> Before and After Care
> Bus and Shuttle Service
2018-2019 school year:
Open Admissions for new students, Pre-K through 8th grade will begin Dec. 4, 2017
The following is required for an applicant to be considered for admission to St. John/St. Theresa Middle:
- Completion of Online Application Form
- Original Baptismal Certificate
- Church Parish Verification Form (This must be printed out, completed and given to your pastor who will forward it to the school.)
- Application Fee $45.00 (non-refundable)
- Report Card and Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Readiness form for pre-kindergarten and NEW kindergarten students
- The pastoral verification is required of all applicants Catholic and Non-Catholic.
- To enter pre-kindergarten, a student must be 4 years old by September 30th. To enter kindergarten, a student must be 5 years old by September 30th.
- All pre-kindergarten and new kindergarten applicants will be screened for “readiness”.
- Applicants for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten are reviewed and notified of admission results.
- All other grade level applications (1st-8th) are reviewed and held until in-school registration and retentions are final.
- Tuition & Fees 2017-2018
Please note: NO APPLICATION is considered until the completed application and ALL of the above is received by the school’s office.
To further acquaint you with the school we invite you to visit. Appointments can be made by calling the school office at 225-647-2803.
2017-2018 school year>>>St. John Primary (SJP) /St. Theresa Middle (STA) is accepting applications for new students Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade!
If you have any questions about the admission process, please feel free to contact us. We appreciate your interest in St. John Primary/St. Theresa Middle.