The EA/EI Regional Catholic School Partnership Before Care/After Care program offers children an opportunity to do homework, relax and play. Children are provided with drinks/snacks and a light meal. Activities include: board games, puzzles, arts and crafts, story time, imaginative play, indoor and/or outdoor play. This program is defined as an after-school care for regularly enrolled children, PK – 8th, during the school calendar year. Primarily designed to serve the needs of working parents, the EA/EI Regional School Partnership Before Care/After Care program is also available on an as-needed basis (drop-in).
- 6:45 AM – 7:15 AM
- Available at both campuses with breakfast served on St. Theresa Middle campus
- 2:40 PM – 6:00 PM
- Available for students of St. John Primary and St. Theresa Middle, after Care is located on the St. Theresa Middle campus; St. John Primary students enrolled in After Care ride a shuttle bus to St. Theresa Middle after dismissal
Special arrangements for drop-ins are available upon request. Prior to sending a student to After Care, registration paperwork and fees should be completed/turned in and a status confirmation received from After Care program.
- Included when student is enrolled in full-time After Care or $2.00 per day per student for Before Care only.
- Pre-K-8th – $1,080 per year (and payable through FACTS only, either monthly or annually)
- One-time registration fee of $30 per student
- $20.00 per student
- Special rates for participants in sports, choir, band, and clubs
It is the policy of the school that any child not picked up by 3:05 p.m. on the St. Theresa Campus will be sent to After Care and the drop-in fee imposed, if applicable. As stated in the Parent Student Handbook, SJP students not picked up by 3:05 p.m. will be sent to the office and a parent will be called. A $25 late charge will be collected for a second incident of late pick-up.
For additional details, please refer to the Before/After Care Program Handbook.
For more information, please contact the After Care Director at (225) 647-2803 or email Edith (Duke) Soulier.
*Homework is not done with Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten students